Friday, September 25, 2015

What I consider interesting

11) The subject i most enjoy reading about is History because, I believe it is the most interesting subject.
12) My favorite hobby or pastime is reading because i love to lose myself in the books.
13) If i won the lottery i would use the money to pay off all family debt and buy my family the things they need because family is the most important thing.
14) The type of volunteer activity i prefer is helping with nursing because that is the career path i am interested in the most.
15) My favorite school subject has always been U.S. History because i love learning about the past.
16) If i ran the world the worst thing i would change would be the amount of homeless/poor individuals are on this earth because, nobody should be subjected to poverty.

1 comment: